outdoor painting


painting toboggan, january 2012
***

view of mt. rupert, near my house, january 2012

 ***

painting of mt. rupert, 10"x12", oil on canvas panel, near my house, january 2012
 ***

on this day, the snow, the mountains, the path, the sky, every thing was grey. pinky grey, bluey grey, soft, murkey.  it was hard to see, difficult to focus, challenging. i felt like i was looking at a pigeon, full of subtle tones of whites, greys, flashes of iridescent pinks and greens, blue.
i forgot my tripod so i couldn't take any pictures of me painting., the only one i could take was with my hand stretched out, it is aggressive looking because i was pissed that stuff kept falling off the toboggan as i pulled it through the fields.

***

pulling painting toboggan through fields near my house, rupert, quebec, january 2012


 ***

Comments

Popular Posts