streaming thoughts

 *****

best motto ever:  the captain wears longjohns.  worst motto ever:  make that two... to go.  voted on by the people in the know.  the ones who read the daily wipe-out. who can argue with that?  i mean, carrots, meat and potatoes?  who's gonna argue with that? not me. i ain't gonna draw no line in no sand. no pullin' wool over no-one's eyes...that's not for me.  leave it to the sailors on ship leave.  they know what's goin on. after all, water never lies and never lies still. but wearing flipflops at a christmas party?  french canadian pea soup during a pee-pee break?  I mean c'mon, who's gonna argue with that? not me. no sir. no way. i ain't gonna step outta line. i mean, i'm here for the food not the people. people are full of it.  food's the only thing we got goin. no way, no how. like shootin fish in a barrel, low hanging fruit. i only like rain on a rainy day.  when the sun comes out, you'll hear me say, "go away, wait your turn, stop butting in, don't be such a know-it-all,  put a lid on it. shut yer cake-hole."  then and only then will it cease to amaze me.

***** 


Comments

Popular Posts